The introduction and preaching schedule for this section of Revelation is here.
Normally, Trinity Fellowship preaches from the gospels in the winter, historical books in the spring, epistles in the summer, and prophets in the fall. The elders decided to preach this section of Revelation during the summer, given that most of the sermons are actually on the seven letters to the churches. The two remaining sermon series on Revelation (chapters 6-16 and chapters 17-22) were done in the falls of 2000 and 2001 as prophecy. That allowed them to finish Daniel in the fall of 1999 (begun in the fall of 1998), just after completing this set of sermons and then to go to Revelation 6 in the fall of 2000, which allowed in God's timing for Revelation 17 to be preached on the two Sundays following September 11, 2001. But you'll have to listen to those two sermons to see why that's a noteworthy result.
Two of the sermons in this set had audio issues. Rev 2:8-11 had its volume drop to a very low level right about the middle of the sermon. I've amplified the volume, and minimized what I could of the resulting increased hiss without reducing the voice. It's listenable, but what remains of the hiss might be a bit annoying. It's worth the effort nonetheless.
Rev 1:9-20 has the strangest feature of any of the sermons I've digitized so far. After about a minute or two of nice, clean audio, the rest of it somehow ended up with a jazz soundtrack (and oddball jazz at that, the kind of stuff I would listen to). I'm not sure if this is on the original recording, since no one can find that tape. It's possible it's due to some weird copying error, or maybe our sound system picked up some broadcast or something. I've filtered the high and low pitches out to remove as much of the music as I can and elevate the voice, but there's only so much I can do. You can hear most of it now, which wasn't true on the tape I've got. It's a bit surreal, and at points it might take some effort to focus on the words, but again I think it's mainly listenable and worth the effort.
1. Revelation 1:1-8 "The revelation of Jesus Christ" (Jeremy Jackson) 7-4-99
2. Revelation 1:9-20 "I am the first and the last" (Jeremy Jackson) 7-11-99 [music in background; listenable but distracting]
3. Revelation 2:1-7 "The love you had at first" (Doug Weeks) 7-18-99
4. Revelation 2:8-11 "Do not fear ... to suffer" (Jeremy Jackson) 7-25-99 [second half had audio problems but listenable]
5. Revelation 2:12-17 "I have a few things against you" (Stefan Matzal) 8-1-99
6. Revelation 2:18-29 "I will give ... as your works deserve" (Doug Weeks) 8-15-99
7. Revelation 3:1-6 "But you are dead" (Bill Greenman) 8-22-99
8. Revelation 3:7-13 "Little power ... yet you kept my word" (Doug Weeks) 8-29-99
9. Revelation 3:14-22 "I will spew you out of my mouth" (Jeremy Jackson) 9-5-99
10. Revelation 4 "The Lord God Almighty" (Jeremy Jackson) 9-12-99
11. Revelation 5 "A lamb ... having been slain" (Jeremy Jackson) 9-19-99
Jeremy Jackson preached on Revelation 3:7-13 in 1990. See the topical sermons here.
For other Trinity Fellowship sermons, see here.