The introduction and preaching schedule for this section of the book is here.
1. Isaiah 1:1-9 They have despised the holy one of Israel (Jeremy Jackson) 9-1-13
2. Isaiah 1:10-20 Come now, let us reason together (Stefan Matzal) 9-8-13
3. Isaiah 1:21-2:4 Let us go up to the mountain of the LORD (John Hartung) 9-15-13
4. Isaiah 2:5-22 The LORD alone will be exalted in the day (Jeremy Jackson) 9-22-13
5. Isaiah 3:1-4:1 Their deeds are against the LORD (Nathaniel Jackson) 9-29-13
6. Isaiah 4:2-6 The branch of the LORD shall be beautiful (Stefan Matzal) 10-6-13
7. Isaiah 5:1-7 My beloved had a vineyard (Jeremy Jackson) 10-13-13
8. Isaiah 5:8-30 The LORD of hosts is exalted in justice (Stefan Matzal) 10-20-13
9. Isaiah 6 Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts (Jeremy Jackson) 11-3-13
10. Isaiah 7:1-8:10 It will not stand, for God is with us (Stefan Matzal) 11-10-13
11. Isaiah 8:11-9:7 The people ... in darkness have seen a great light (Nathaniel Jackson) 11-17-13
12. Isaiah 9:8-10:4 His hand is stretched out still (Stefan Matzal) 11-24-13
13. Isaiah 10:5-34 Be not afraid of the Assyrians (Jeremy Jackson) 12-1-13
14. Isaiah 11 A shoot from the stump of Jesse (Nathaniel Jackson) 12-8-13
15. Isaiah 12 Great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel (Carlos Benedict) 12-15-13
Al Gurley also preached on Isaiah 9:1-7 in 1980. See the topical sermons here.
This entire section of Isaiah was previously covered in sermons in 1983.
Stefan Matzal preached a sermon on Isaiah 9 in 2009. See the topical sermons here.
For more sermons, see here.