There was no introduction/preaching schedule for this unit of preaching. The tape library began with the eighth sermon in this series. With the exception of two Mark sermons, nothing before that was recorded.
1. Joshua 1 Continuing in God's Word (Jeremy Jackson) 6-25-78
2. Joshua 2 Rahab, Israel, and the LORD (Jeremy Jackson) 7-2-78
3. Joshua 3 Preparing to enter the Land (Al Gurley) 7-9-78
4. Joshua 4:1-5:12 Entering land: God's faithfulness, the blessings of the covenant (Doug Weeks) 7-16-78
5. Joshua 5:13-6:27 Taking Strongholds: Jericho (Jeremy Jackson) 7-23-78
6. Joshua 7 Study in Contrasts (Al Gurley) 7-30-78
7. Joshua 8:1-29 How to thoroughly defeat the enemy [even after it looks like he's defeated you] (Doug Weeks) 8-6-78
8. Joshua 8:30-13:7 God's Justice (Jeremy Jackson) 8-13-78
9. Joshua 13-19 The Growth of God's Kingdom (Jeremy Jackson) 8-20-78
10. Joshua 20-21 Cities of Refuge & Levitical Cities: God's provision for us in times of greatness (Doug Weeks) 8-27-78
11. Joshua 22 Reuben, Gad, and Manasseh: the Life of the Church (Al Gurley) 9-3-78
12. Joshua 23-24 Life Choices: Joshua's Farewell (Jeremy Jackson) 9-10-78
For a complete, more in-depth treatment on Joshua, see the 1998-1999 Joshua series here and here.
For more sermons, see here.