Trinity Fellowship sermons typically work through books or sections of books at a time. Occasionally there will be a topical series, which I am listing as separate series. But individual sermons do occur, usually between series or on special days (most frequently Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, Reformation Sunday, Christmas, and New Years).
This list consists of any topical sermons preached between the series on spiritual disciplines that finished in December 2010 and the topical series on Marriage, Singleness, and Parenting in Spring 2012.
1. Christmas (Doug Weeks) 12-19-10
2. The Incarnation (John Hartung) 12-26-10
3. Romans 1:8-17 New Years (Nathaniel Jackson) 1-2-11
4. Psalm 139 Sanctity of Human Life Sunday (Jeremy Jackson) 1-23-11
5. Acts 20:17-38 The Ministry of the Christian Steward (Jeremy Jackson) 5-1-11 [Nathaniel Jackson's ordination]
6. II Peter 1:1-11 Falling in Love!!! With God??? (Doug Weeks) 8-28-11
7. Romans 3:9-31 God has a plan (Terry Shanahan) 10-30-11
8. Christmas (Jeremy Jackson) 12-25-11
9. Titus 3.1-7; 1 Corinthians 9:19-23; Matthew 9:9-13 Making Disciples: For we ourselves were once foolish (Stefan Matzal) 1-1-12
10. The Vertical and the Horizontal (Stefan Matzal) 1-22-12 (Sanctity of Human Life Sunday)