The introduction and preaching schedule for this section of the book is here.
1. Titus 1:1-4 "Preaching with which I've been entrusted" (Jeremy Jackson) 7-7-02
2. Titus 1:5-9 "A bishop ... God's steward" (Jeremy Jackson) 7-14-02
3. Titus 1:10-16 "Men who reject the truth" (Doug Weeks) 7-21-02
4. Titus 2:1-8 "What befits sound doctrine" (Stefan Matzal) 7-28-02
5. Titus 2:9-15 "Live ... awaiting our blessed hope" (Doug Weeks) 8-11-02
6. Titus 3:1-8a "Jesus Christ our Savior" (Stefan Matzal) 8-18-02
7. Titus 3:8b-15 "Let our people not be unfruitful" (Doug Weeks) 8-25-02
The final sermon in this series didn't record well. It starts out fine, and the volume gradually drops (and eventually gets drowned out by the background hiss). At about 15 minutes in, you can still hear it, but it doesn't last much longer than that, and it's very hard to hear by then. There's plenty of valuable stuff in the part of the sermon that's audible, so I'm posting it anyway. I'm guessing it's about a third of the original sermon. But if you're interested in listening to a complete set of Titus sermons, and you want to start with these, I suggest filling in the final gap with a sermon or two from the Gospel Coalition site.
Doug Weeks preached on Titus 2:11-14 in 2007. See the topical sermons here.
Stefan Matzal preached a topical sermon in 2012 that included Titus 3:1-7. See the topical sermons here.
For more sermons, see here.