The official title for this topical series was "Some Things We Believe". The individual sermon titles reveal that each discusses a different line of the Apostles' Creed (but the creed is not covered in full). The preaching schedule is here.
From the preaching schedule, it's not clear if the final two sermons on the first and second advent are supposed to be part of this series or are just tagged on at the end. I didn't listen again to the entire sermon on first advent, but I listened to parts of it, and I detected no connection to the series. But the final sermon on the second advent seems to indicate from the very beginning that it's part of the series and connects with a line from the creed. (Perhaps the first advent sermon could be on "He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary"?) So I'm including them here for now.
1. "I believe in God the Father" Jeremy Jackson 11-7-04
2. "I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord" Stefan Matzal 11-14-04
3. "I believe in the Holy Spirit" Jeremy Jackson 11-21-04
4. "I believe in the holy catholic Church" Jeremy Jackson 11-28-04
5. "I believe in the forgiveness of sins" Bill Greenman 12-5-04
6. "I believe in the resurrection of the Body" Jeremy Jackson 12-12-04
7. 1st Advent (Luke 2:25-32) Stefan Matzal 12-19-04
8. 2nd Advent ("From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead") Doug Weeks 12-26-04